Trane Thermostats And Advanced Controls
XL800 DIGITAL THERMOSTAT
Every Trane Thermostat is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL800 Deluxe Programmable includes:
- Bright back-lit display with interactive touch screen
- Armchair programming with removable screen
- Filter clean/replacement key
- Programming functions stored in permanent memory
- Manual or auto changeover
- Minimum compressor runtime
- 3 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit “dead band” between heating and cooling set points in the “auto” changeover mode
- Conventional or adaptive intelligent recovery
- Min and max heating and cooling ranges
- Daylight Savings Time key
- Programmable fan can be programmed in the “on”, “auto” or “circulate” mode for each period
- Vacation/leave program will hold vacation/leave temperature for up to 256 days
- Five-minute time delay for compressor protection
- Outdoor temperature display
- Single-stage heat (gas or electric), single-stage cool
ComfortLink™ II SMART CONTROL
The ComfortLink™ II control is an innovative and intuitive touch-screen product that is compatible with Trane products as well as any other brand of standard central heating and air conditioning systems. It is a fully upgradeable unit, and as updates become available you’ll be able to push the capabilities of your control even further.
Custom control and scheduling
Bright, colorful icons guide you to every important system function with just a simple touch. Create heating and cooling schedules to save energy when no one is home using either guided or manual setup.
Live weather and dealer contact
The control uses your wireless network to gather and display live weather data, including forecasts, radar images and weather alerts. If your system needs routine maintenance or repair, the control can display your dealer’s contact information for greater convenience.
Monitor indoor and outdoor temperatures and your system use over time to better manage energy and comfort.
The control will remind you when filters need to be changed, and alert you if maintenance is required. The Quick Clean and Allergy Clean cycles act as a temporary boost to your air filtration.
Your ComfortLink™ II control is accessible at home or from anywhere by internet-enabled computer, smartphone or tablet.
Digital picture frame
When not in use, the ComfortLink™ II can display a single photo or an entire slideshow. The unit also offers customizable home screens and a variety of optional bezels to match your home’s style.