Is Your Amana Air Conditioning Installation Designed For Scottsdale, Arizona?
Improve Your AC Performance With a New Scottsdale Amana Air Conditioning Installation
For efficient operation, your Scottsdale Amana Air Conditioning system must provide something better than 24/7 condenser services. Yet many Arizona homeowners are unaccustomed to the features of an energy-efficient and correctly installed Amana AC unit. They are, in stead, running poorly designed older units that struggle 24/7 against extreme Scottsdale temperatures. This results in a concept of equipment performance that leaves homeowners feeling like the air conditioning process is designed to blow endless streams of cold air.
Yet AC units do not siphon cold atmosphere into the home. Rather they work to reduce humidity while striping the interior air of excess heat. When the Amana Heat Pump is correctly installed and effectively designed to meet the specific requirements of your Scottsdale home, the process provides cost-efficient heating and cooling. Triple digit Arizona temperatures should not force your AC or Heat Pump into a continuous run cycle. If it does, your system:
- Needs AC repair
- Requires AC maintenance service
- OR Should be replaced with a right-sized, correctly installed Scottsdale Amana Heat Pump or AC.
The expense of fighting Scottsdale, Arizona heat waves with an under-sized, over-sized, out-dated or poorly maintained heat pump or central air conditioning system is four-fold:
- Excess running results in higher energy bills
- Excess running decreases the life expectancy of your Scottsdale AC
- Excess running can trigger AC freeze up, which results in a hot day in the old homestead
- Excess running means a higher AC maintenance cost, a disproportionate rate of repair calls and additional loss of work time.
Scottsdale Amana Air Conditioning Installation That Suits Your Arizona Home
Known for durability and reliability, Amana Heat Pumps and Amana Central Air Conditioners are available on several levels of effectiveness. Not every Scottsdale homeowner needs the best of the best. For example: The Distinctions™ line of Amana Heat Pumps are designed to provide inexpensive AC efficiency ranging from 13 SEER units to the SSZ16 Distinction 16 SEER performance product.
Likewise, the Premium line of Amana Heat Pumps starts with a 13 SEER ASZ13 unit and then fires up to the high performance power of the 18 SEER / 9.5 HSPF ASZC18 HP with ComfortNet™ Communication System. This is top-line Amana home heating and cooling. The Amana ASZC18 ships complete with:
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Short-cycle protection via SmartShift™ technology
- Short-cycle compressor protection
- The Copeland® UltraTech™ two-stage scroll compressor
- Onboard storage of six fault codes accompanied by onboard diagnostic indicator lights
- The Copeland ComfortAlert™ extended diagnostics system
- Various factory-installed components, including filter drier, high-capacity muffler and a compressor crankcase heater
- Pressure switches for low/high operation
- A two-speed condenser fan motor
- Standard Lifetime Limited Warranty protection for the compressor
- Available Asure extended warranty for up to 99-years (compressor only) of affordable, worry-free professionally installed Scottsdale Amana Air Conditioning comfort.
Throughout the continuance of 2013, the Amana ASZC18 Heat Pump as well as many other Amana Air Conditioning products is eligible for U.S. tax credits on high-efficiency residential heating and cooling equipment. In fact, most Amana HVAC products provide exceptional energy savings, often include various cost saving rebates and incentives and, if purchased before the close of December 2013, may be eligible for a U.S. tax credit.
So stop blowing air, wasting energy and consuming your hard earned dollars: Click here to contact American Cooling and Heating.