Trane XV18 & Trane XV20i Top Choice For Accurate Home Heating and Cooling Comfort
What’s unique about Trane XV18 and Trane XV20i mainstream residential heat pump systems? And why are these air conditioning units a right choice for regional Mesa homeowners?
Perhaps these questions seem a bit rhetorical. After all, we are discussing heating and cooling products manufactured according to Trane-based standards for quality, performance and durability. But with the XV18 and the XV20i, we can also include the benefits of an included variable speed compressor. By choosing either model for your Mesa heating and cooling requirements, you get Trane manufacturing quality. But you also get:
- Ø Quieter system operating performance
- Ø Energy efficiency that effectively outperforms standard two-stage compressors as well as standard one-stage compressors
- Ø AND A precision in home temperature control system.
Precision Cooling Via Trane XV18 and Trane XV20i Performance
Ever go to bed comfortable and then wake up to a chill morning? That’s the price of standard performance one or two stage compressors. The temperatures float, rising as the system runs, and then dropping between cycles.
Imagine day or night precision Mesa home cooling within an accuracy rating of ½ degrees. From daylight to dusk and from dusk to dawn, the temperature in your home remains constant – not too hot and not too cool. This is the prime benefit of an installed Trane heat pump system that makes use of variable speed compressor technology. This is the prime benefit of an installed Trane XV18 heat pump or an installed Trane XV20i heat pump.
Think of it: An installed energy-efficient heat pump that enables precision management of in-home Mesa temperature while also operating at the lowest noise level in the industry – a record-breaking 54 dB. And then, count in the added value of Trane’s twelve-year warranty on the compressor in the Trane XV20i heat pump system.
Specifications That Make Trane XV18 or Trane XV20i Right For Your Mesa Home
Before sizing any heat pump to the requirements and needs of your Mesa home, our techs consider the size, nature of construction, layout, and necessary load-balance calculations. It may be that an XV20i or an XV18 don’t make a perfect match for you. However, this only means we need to look at a different Trane heat pump system. American Cooling and Heating specializes in putting together the best and most cost efficient HVAC unit for each household.
Let’s look at the specs and features that make the Trane XV18 heat pump and the Trane XV20i heat pump shine…
- Ø Available in standard residential sizes from two to five tons.
- Ø Both units are crafted in powder coated standard steel frames.
- Ø Variable Speed Compressor offering precision mesa home cooling and heating management.
- Ø The Trane XV20i sings songs to Energy Star ratings of HSPF – 10 and SEER – 20.
- Ø The Trane XV18 comes in with Energy Star ratings of HSPF – 10 and SEER – 18.
- Ø Coming in with a decibel rating of 55, both the Trane XV20i and the Trane XV18 pull rank as the quietest heat pumps available to the residential market place.
- Ø The Trane XV20i comes in at 33-37 inches long, 30-34 inches wide and 48-54 inches tall.
- Ø The Trane XV18 measures same as XV20i in all but height, which comes in at 41-45 inches.
- Ø Compressor warranty 12 years, parts warranty 10 years, both limited
Mesa Resource For Installed Trane XV18 and Trane XV20i – Precision Home Comfort
Before you install your next Mesa heating and cooling system, contact American Cooling and Heating. Take advantage of our Free home HVAC system evaluation and heat pump installation estimate.