As a company that fully understands the pressing challenges associated with global warming, Ingersoll Rand, including the Trane Commercial HVAC division, has openly declared a global commitment to help resolve some of the world’s existing and future climate change problems (1). Although Ingersoll’s Trane commercial AC departments cannot address every cause and effect of climate change, they can and do address issues pertaining to greenhouse gas emissions and the unsustainable demand for energy resources within the heating and cooling industry.
According to Ingersoll’s Trane commercial air conditioning website, the company is committed to increasing energy efficiency in HVAC equipment while simultaneously crafting that equipment to reduce the associated air conditioning and refrigeration emission of greenhouse gas (GHG) components. According to the September 22, 2014 press release, current efforts toward that goal include:
- A fifty-percent decrease in the GHG refrigerant footprint of Trane air conditioning and refrigeration products by the year 2020
- The modification of equipment for use of alternative refrigerant components in all Trane A/C products across the board by the year 2030
- A five-year Company commitment to research and development. The $500-million investment is designed to help Trane created an HVAC-related long-term reduction in GHG emissions
- An internal shift in operations designed to reduce the functional in-house greenhouse gas footprint by thirty-five percent by the year 2020
- AND more.
Ingersoll Rand Parent To Trane Commercial HVAC and More
As a $12 billion global business, Ingersoll Rand receives income by manufacturing and selling energy-efficient manufacturing environmental controls and comfort-sustainable living and working environments. The Ingersoll family of brands includes:
- Club Car®
- Ingersoll Rand®
- Thermo King®
- AND Trane®.
The Trane Commercial Air Conditioning Division
The Trane division of Ingersoll Rand sprang out of La Crosse, Wis. in 1885 when James Trane and son, Reuben, developed and introduced a new design for low-pressure steam heating. Then the company grew, introducing Trane commercial AC systems and other large building chiller units. By 1984, Trane was a national know provider of residential and energy management heating and cooling equipment. In June of 2008, the Ingersoll Rand Company acquired all rights to the Trane HVAC Company.
Commercial HVAC products include:
- Chillers – Air-cooled, water-cooled, and even absorption liquid systems
- Unitary Systems — From self-contained to split systems, including options for water source heat pumps
- Air Handlers – With stock units for air cleaning options, blower coil units, make-up air gas heat systems, and other performance air handlers
- Terminal Devices – Ranging from Fan coil components to ventilation fans, and a host of options for variable air volume
- Ductless Systems – Noted for using Advantage VRF (Variable Refrigerant Volume) efficiency.
Furthermore, the Trane commercial HVAC product line includes the Trane dedicated outdoor air solution system. The unit makes use of 100-percent outdoor air, thus providing better indoor air quality (IAQ), efficient control of relative humidity, and an effective decrease in the work load of existing internal HVAC equipment.
And then… Sometimes you need coils replaced. The Trane commercial AC SureFit Coils operation can satisfy that requirement. The SureFit division produces 90% of all Trane coils. Availability is within 1 to 3 days. But what really makes it nice… American Cooling and Heating can take care of all the fine details. You don’t have to fret the time frame or the process of what to order.
American Cooling And Heating provides Trane Commercial HVAC Sales and Service
You expect quality service from your Arizona commercial A/C installation and service center. American Cooling and Heating provides Trane commercial AC maintenance, service and installation. So remember: Trane products may rank among the best in the commercial HVAC industry, but it takes installation workmanship to reap the highest margin of Trane commercial air conditioning efficiency.
Contact the American Cooling and Heating commercial HVAC sales center now.