Amana Premium Air Conditioners
If you want an air conditioner that will keep your home comfortable while saving you money, Amana’s line of Premium air conditioners is a wise choice. Amana’s Premium air conditioners range in efficiency from 80 percent to 96 percent, so there is a model available for every budget. All Amana Premium air conditioners are covered by some of the best warranty protection in the cooling industry.
ASXC18 Premium – 18 SEER
The ASXC18 air conditioner offers energy efficiency and quality performance without causing unnecessary damage to the environment. This unit is compatible with the ComfortNet™ ™ Communications System, and it uses only R-410A refrigerant, which is environmentally friendly and free of chlorine. The ASCX18 operates quietly, and it includes the Copeland scroll compressor for optimal control of humidity and temperature.
Benefits of the ASXC18:
- Durability. The ASXC18 is housed in a strong steel cabinet with a powder paint finish to resist corrosion and other damage. Coils are guarded with steel, and the unit includes a factory-installed filter drier to increase longevity.
- Easy to Maintain. This unit provides single-panel access to all controls, and maintenance access is available on both the side and the top. The ASXCI8 also comes with built-in ComfortAlert diagnostics to facilitate troubleshooting.
- Quiet Operation. The ASXC18 includes an efficient two-speed condenser fan and Amana sound control top design to reduce noise as much as possible.
- Performance. This model has an excellent energy-efficiency rating of SEER 18. It’s cooling capacity is 34,000 – 56,000 BTU/h. The ASXC18 is also AHRI certified and ETL listed.
- Environmentally-friendly. The ASXC18 uses only R-410A chlorine-free coolant.
- Advanced features. This model is compatible with Amana’s ComfortNet™ ™ Communications System.
ASXC16 Premium – 16 SEER
With the Amana ASXC16, you will enjoy quiet operation, superior comfort, and energy efficiency. The Amana ASXC16 uses R-410A, a chlorine-free, environmentally friendly refrigerant that won’t damage the ozone layer. The innovative ASXC16 comes with one of Amana’s newest technologies: the high-efficiency Copeland scroll compressor, which improves humidity and temperature control. This model also features one of the quietest operating sound levels in the cooling and heating industry, and it includes the revolutionary ComfortAlert Communications Thermostat.
Benefits of the ASXC16:
- Performance. The ASXC16 is AHRI certified, ETL listed, and features a cooling capacity of 24,000 – 57,000 BTU/h and a SEER rating of 16.
- Easy to Use. With single panel access to all controls, users can operate this model without any problems.
- Environmentally-friendly. The ASXC16 uses a chlorine-free refrigerant that won’t harm the environment.
- Easy to Maintain. This model offers quick, easy access to service valves and gauge ports. It also includes ComfortAlert Diagnostics for easy troubleshooting.
- Durable. The ASXC16 includes a filter drier to prevent the build-up of moisture. It’s also housed in a strong steel cabinet coated with a scratch-resistant powder paint finish.
- Quiet. Thanks to Amana’s sound control top design, this model is extremely quiet.
- Technologically-Advanced. The ASXC16 is compatible with the ComfortNet™ Communications System.
ASX14 Premium – 14 SEER
The high-efficiency ASX14 operates quietly and provides consumers with superior comfort and convenience. This unit uses chlorine free coolant and includes the Copeland scroll compressor, which improves the air conditioner’s humidity and temperature control. The ASX14 also features a 14 SEER rating, which reduces energy consumption.
Benefits of the ASX14:
- Environmentally-friendly. This model uses only chlorine-free R-410A coolant, which won’t harm the environment.
- Performance. The ASX14 has an efficiency rating of SEER 14. It’s also ETL listed and AHRI certified, and it operates quietly.
- Easy Maintenance. This unit provides easy access to all service valves, and it includes a filter drier to increase longevity.
ASX13 Premium – 13 SEER
The ASX13 air conditioner offers energy efficiency, quiet operation, and environmental preservation. This unit uses only R410A coolant, which contains no chlorine and won’t damage the ozone layer. This model also includes the Copeland scroll compressor, which provides optimal humidity and temperature control.
Benefits of the ASX13:
- Easy to Maintain. The ASX13 model provides easy access to all maintenance locations. It also includes ComfortAlert diagnostics to make troubleshooting easier.
- Performance. This model is ETL listed, AHRI certified, and earns a SEER rating of 13.
- Quiet. The ASX13 features a quiet, two-speed condenser fan.
- Environmentally-friendly. The coolant used in this unit is free of the harmful chemical chlorine.