Carrier Greenspeed Air Conditioning Technology In Arizona Provided By American Cooling And Heating
Combining Infinity® Intelligence and Adaptable-Speed Technology for Total Comfort
The problem with many old technologies is that they can’t adapt to their environment – they don’t have the ability to “think” about what is happening and make adjustments. They run full-speed all the time and waste your money.Carrier’s Infinity controls “learn” about the home’s energy needs, the system, and the comfort levels and match them with the outside temperature to make decisions about the most efficient way of running the system. The adaptable-speed technology takes over from there to adjust the cooling and heating system to keep the home at its most optimal comfortable level.
Watch Energy Costs Shrink as Comfort Levels Soar
Install Carrier systems with Greenspeed™ Intelligence in AZ and be amazed at the difference in the level of indoor comfort, as the technology works tirelessly behind the scenes to precisely match indoor cooling and heating needs with outside temperatures. Energy is consumed only as needed, while still keeping the temperature at an even level throughout. These systems steadily operate at lower capacities, which insures quiet operation and incredible energy efficiency for your home.
The Carrier Infinity® 20 Heat Pump with Greenspeed™ Intelligence in AZ
American Cooling and Heating provides Carrier Infinity® 20 Heat Pumps that are successful in achieving 29-69% greater energy efficiency! The advanced technology of Greenspeed™ Intelligence works to circulate cooling and heating air currents in longer, lower run times. The benefits to you of this technology include:
Up to 20 Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)
Up to 13 Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF)
Temperature and Humidity Control
Quieter Operation with the Full Silencer System II™
Diagnostic Capabilities with Infinity® Control
Puron® Refrigerant for Environmental Protection
The Carrier Infinity® 98 Gas Furnace with Greenspeed™ Intelligence in AZ
American Cooling and Heating provides Carrier Infinity 98® Gas Furnaces that can rest assured keep a home toasty warm with energy-smart technology. Sleep soundly while the furnace works smoothly and quietly to keep the home at just the right comfort level. Keep the heating bills low and enjoy:
Up to 98.5% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE), the highest available. The AFUE rating shows how much energy the furnace is converting to heat. With this system, only 1.5% escapes.
Movements which increase in 1% increments, allowing for precise gas modulation.
Lower humidity with SmartEvap™ technology
Continuous fan speed with ComfortFan™ technology
Installation by The Energy Professionals at American Cooling and Heating
American Cooling and Heating provides satisfaction-guaranteed installation and 24 hour, same-day A/C service for Chandler AZ, Gilbert AZ, Glendale AZ, Mesa AZ, Peoria AZ, Phoenix AZ, Scottsdale AZ, Sun City AZ, Tempe AZ, Queen Creek AZ, All Other Areas
With so much going for it, Greenspeed Intelligence in AZ is the smart choice for any home and family comfort. Count on the pros at American Cooling and Heating to install Carrier A/C Systems with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Then sit back and enjoy the comfort and savings of a new Carrier system!
For busy people, energy efficient heating and cooling equipment may seem like it popped out of the factory almost as soon as Willis Haviland Carrier produced the first life-style changing air conditioning system. But in truth, Major technological changes do not occur so quickly. Consider the following time frame:
· 1758 – John Hadley from Cambridge University discovered that certain liquids evaporate quick enough to freeze water.
· 1830 – The first patented ice-making machine came on the scene. The inventor used airflow to produce a rudimentary form of air conditioning, but he lacked the financial backing to make the project succeed.
· 1902 – Willis Carrier crafted and introduced the design for modern air-conditioning equipment. The device was successful. Carrier Air Conditioning Company of American came into existence.
· 1932 – The individual room A/C came on the market at a modern equivalency price of $120,000 to $600,000 per unit.
· 1953 – Production methods advanced. Prices dropped. The sale of residential air conditioning tipped the one million units mark.
· 1970 – Central Air Conditioning entered the home cooling market. Condenser, coils, a fan and ductwork used R-12 Freon to provide economic home cooling solutions.
· 1994 – Scientists noted the dangers of R-12 Freon. Environmental protection forced a switch to less damaging refrigerants. The changeover is still in works today.
· 2011 – Greenspeed™ Technology enabled three-ton Carrier® Infinity® Heat Pumps to deliver up to 69-percent greater heating efficiency.
· 2012 – In the Annual EID: Silver Awards, appliance DESIGN Magazine says that the variable-speed Carrier® Infinity® 20 Heat Pump (Model 25VNA) with Greenspeed™ Intelligence provides “precise delivery of heating and cooling comfort in longer, lower speed run times.”
After 250 years of A/C-related technological advances, Greenspeed™ Technology ups the stakes. When the Carrier® Infinity® 20 Heat Pump is combined with Carrier® Greenspeed™ Intelligence, Arizona customers get an air conditioning system that is one of the world’s most advanced.